RE: Disc Brake Headache...

From: Stlaurent Mr Steven (STLAURENTS@mctssa.usmc.mil)
Date: Wed Feb 23 2000 - 11:56:39 EST

It is called being fired from Chevy, which uses the same bolt and hired by
DC. Now, we can make some money by going to the dealer and paying 500
percent plus labor over what the normal price should be. You can get a
Torque Head that will fit into a socket at one end and the bolt at the every
end. See the people at Pep Boys for the Torque Head. It is about inch long
in length and maybe 3/8 inch thick (??).

Steven St.Laurent
Test Engineer
Test Branch, GSD,MCTSSA
MARCORSYSCOM, US Marine Corps