Re: Where's the V6 MP performance pcm??!?!?

From: DICEMAN469@aol.com
Date: Wed Feb 23 2000 - 12:29:54 EST

In a message dated 2/23/00 12:26:14 PM Eastern Standard Time,
msnbcnnbcbs@juno.com writes:

> But, if there is no moapr performance pcm available for the V6 (and I
> dont wanna go hypertech or jet-chip) could it possible to flash some
> performance stuff into the stock pcm??? Could the dealer do this?

What year do you have?? Go to the superchips website (www.superchips.com).
They custom burned my PCM for the supercharger, headers, and 30lb injectors I
have. And yes, I have the V6. I'm a gen II OBDI Dak though, and I think some
of the 96-up guys were told that they couldn't do anything for them. I picked
the perfect year to buy, eh?? Try them out, maybe things have changed since.

-Austin
Vipertruck