Re: First Street Race

From: DICEMAN469@aol.com
Date: Wed Feb 23 2000 - 13:02:25 EST

In a message dated 2/23/00 12:56:02 PM Eastern Standard Time,
GSWillhite@ualr.edu writes:

> > Geeeeezzzzzz, I wanna know where you people live! I try forever and a day
> > to pick on rustangs and trucks. I tried today to get a SN95 stang w/ the
> > dual skunk stripes to play, the dumb boy was about to roast his converter
> > revvin it up in gear while on the brakes; light turns green and I nail
it..
> .
> > dumb *#(@&$ just drives on like he's a bluehaired 90yr old woman in her
> > caddy on Sunday afternoon. What gives!?!?!? The only decent race I've
> > gotten was with a Talon Tsi last summer (Had him by a fender from
0-95mph).

> > Not that I condone street racing mind you.

I know what you mean. And it really hurts too when you're dying to fry some
riceboys...long island is full of little imports with fart pipes. I did race
a VW last week. A lowered VW with a SKI RACK...go figure. I heard the fart
pipes slowly increasing in volume as he attempted to accelerate, I look over
to see this 2 kids laughing at me!! Well, I downshift to 3rd and smoke the
living hell out of em. The next light was red and instead of pulling up in
the empty lane next to me he decided to pull behind me. Nice decision on his
part :->

-Austin
Vipertruck