Re: Re: Dak and Chevy

From: NVMYDakota@aol.com
Date: Wed Feb 23 2000 - 14:12:19 EST

People People, mantain integrity...

put a brick under you accelerator so you can only give it half throttle, just
to be nice to him, you'll still kick his ass!!!

My freind got to bring home his older bros BRAND NEW S10 ZR2, BAD ASS TRUCK,
very very nice, anyways he came up to our BIG HILL into our town, I hit about
80 gin up and had the stop accelerating because I did't wanna loose it around
the turn, that damned 4.3 coudl even DREAM f aceerating up that hill...

        Greg

PS I must reemphisize that was a S10 Extra Cab, not a stinkin fullsize!