Re: Ranger next engine a threat?

From: NVMYDakota@aol.com
Date: Wed Feb 23 2000 - 14:14:22 EST

In a message dated 2/23/00 11:59:51 AM Mountain Standard Time,
macncheesemonster@hotmail.com writes:

> Uh, why? What would it fit in? Nothing I can thing of. I cant see i
being

> very balanced either.

yeah but the torque of an Inline engine just kicks ass, ever heard of teh
Nissan Skyline twin turbo inline 6 somthing crazy like 600hp, now add two
cyclenders (Gotta be american remeber bigger is better?)

bada boom bada bang, Camaro SSes here I come!

Oh wait even if they did come out with one I couldn't afford it, oh well....
    Greg