Re: Attn: Outdoorsy-types

From: Todd Abernathy (t_abernathy7@juno.com)
Date: Wed Feb 23 2000 - 16:29:12 EST

"Damn Klinton and his quest for a legacy."

What do you mean ? He all ready has several legacies. To name a few;
selling weapons technology to China for campaign funds, adulatory
(several times), lying under oath, bombing a consumer produces factory to
distract an impeachment process, Whitewater Gate, selling nights in
Lincoln's bedroom for contributions and using FBI files for ammo against
political enemies. Well, now I guess I'm on some FBI file for writing
this. Good thing he's a lamp duck president. You know, when Gore
created the internet he was afraid discussions like these would come
about.

Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.