RE: Intro and question.

From: Sam Parthemer (srp@home.com)
Date: Wed Feb 23 2000 - 17:13:02 EST

I had a '95 SLT 4x2 CC (Club Cab), which my brother now owns.
He current has 130000 miles on it (102000 when I sold it to him 13 months
ago).

The truck runs very well, and has the following mods (which most people
seem to do for the '92-95 model years):

Doug Thorley Headers ~$450 or so.
K&N FIPK Open Air Cleaner - $125 or so (14"x4" element)
F&B Stage I Throttle Body - $250 or so
Mopar Performance Computer - $250 or so
Car Sound Catalytic converter - $90
3" Exhaust from headers to tail pipe - $350

The truck put out 216 hp to the ground, and over 290 ft. lbs. of
torque in that configuration.

If I could do it all over again, I would have gone with pulleys &
rocker arms too to see if that would push it over 225 hp (to the
ground), or roughly 275 hp at the flywheel.

Start saving some $$$

Sam '00 RT