Re: RE: ATTN: 4.7L Rocker Pics are HERE...

From: Clay Cooke (cooke@ecn.purdue.edu)
Date: Wed Feb 23 2000 - 20:57:41 EST

The roller tips are right under the cam, there isnt a roller on the
"spring" end of the rocker, just at the cam. They attach at one end, the
cam rides somewhere in the middle, and the moving (spring) end is at the
opposite side...

Clay

84 Dodge Ram, scrapin pavement w/ 440 8bbl
96 Indy Ram, scrapin EVERYTHING w/ 360 Magnum!' -(www.indyram.org)
69 Road Runner 440 6bbl, project car

http://expert.cc.purdue.edu/~cooke