First Street Race!

From: Jeremiah Siembida (hemimopar426@hotmail.com)
Date: Wed Feb 23 2000 - 21:09:14 EST

I was out on the road home, to the base I am stationed at; Minot AFB, ND.
The road was US 83N, and it is long, straight, cop-free, and 4 lanes,
divided. I am minding my own business at 70 MPH, and some quick little
Toyota, the ones you see with 5" exhaust tips,a nd 1" tubes from the
headers.. Anyhow, this toy comes FLYING behind me. He comes up to me pretty
fast, about 90, and I decided I wanted a bit of excitment, so I floor it,
when he passes me, after I lock out the OD. I catch up to him in a matter of
a few seconds, and he has this UGLY look on his face, as I blow his doors
off..... I was holding to about 109MPH there, and he got REAL small in my
mirrors. That 318 was still pulling..... Long live the 318!!!!! I'd love
to test out a 4.7L now, though.....

Mopar or Nocar!
Black 1996 Dodge Dakota Sport, Club Cab
4X4, V-8 Magnum