Re: Dakota acting VERY funny lately.

From: Dester223@aol.com
Date: Wed Feb 23 2000 - 22:36:05 EST

No. it was a problem before i did the timing chain... It just wasn't as
often. I went out to the truck today and loosened up the distributor and
turned it a nudge to the right (isn't that advancing it?) and I'm gonna wait
and see what happens. power seems to be the same, and there isn't any
mis-firing or pinging so i guess I'm safe for now.
-Dester

<< The problem started happening after the chain correct? As for the PS, are
 you talking about ignition or injector timing?

 Mike