RE: Extended Warrenty ???

From: Stlaurent Mr Steven (STLAURENTS@mctssa.usmc.mil)
Date: Thu Feb 24 2000 - 10:38:25 EST

Buying an extended warranty will always pays off for the heavy foot, rough
rider Dakota driver. DC is the one who suffers on the repair bill. Like
usual, when my extended warranty is about to expire, I will sell the
vehicle. It is a piece of mind for the street racer.

Steven St.Laurent
Test Engineer
Test Branch, GSD,MCTSSA
MARCORSYSCOM, US Marine Corps