Re: 150-200 NOS Shot

From: Bernd D. Ratsch (bernd@texas.net)
Date: Thu Feb 24 2000 - 11:39:56 EST

If that's what they claim for their system...well...it's your engine. I'm
not going to say Yes or No to that...but...from the other manufacturers (and
two reference books) "150HP is the maximum that should be used on a stock
configuration engine".

I don't doubt that you can run a 200HP shot on a stock engine, but the
stress placed on the internals (including the Hyperutectic pistons) might be
a little bit too much for longevity.

$0.02

- Bernd