Crate Motors

From: Stlaurent Mr Steven (STLAURENTS@mctssa.usmc.mil)
Date: Thu Feb 24 2000 - 12:03:14 EST

All DC crate engines are tested with Carburetors not fuel injectors.
According to RAD Design, they bought the 528CID version, which is rated at
610HP. After adding the fuel injectors it went to 705HP. A vast difference
in rating. So, what I am saying is that you may get more HP for the buck.
I think he said, it was rated at 10:5 compression.

Steven St.Laurent
Test Engineer
Test Branch, GSD,MCTSSA
MARCORSYSCOM, US Marine Corps