Re: Spark Knock

From: GS- (GSWillhite@ualr.edu)
Date: Thu Feb 24 2000 - 12:09:02 EST

Whoa there Tom, I think the EPA has a major lawsuit or has levied
multi-million dollar fines against Toyota for their bogus computers
which are not up to EPA standards. I've heard this on the radio last
month. There may be other Japanese manufacturers as well. Anybody here
details on this? I've slept since then.

GS -

PS maybe thats why their engines were running so well....