Re: rt website

From: kris hines (smokin_rt@hotmail.com)
Date: Thu Feb 24 2000 - 19:32:56 EST

so lemme get this straight. ive just been told to kiss someones ass, because
they couldnt get on a nationaly recognized list for dakota rt'. ohh an that
there was no use for the dakota rt owners. wow im impressed that grown men
can be so immature over some stupid sh*t. well im willin to bet that you
aint gonna get on the viper list either. an to tell ya the truth i tired of
commin on this list an hearin everone whine cause they cant get on the r/t
list. well boys truthfuly you aint missin anyting its about the same boring
thing that goes on here most of the time. an there are enough rt owners on
the dml that we usually let all the dml know anything good we find. well im
gonna roll on that an let the flames begin!!!!!!!!!
later
kris