Re: AH! school bites. I need help on the "70s"

From: Cal Hyer (clhyer@hom.net)
Date: Thu Feb 24 2000 - 23:26:38 EST

Lets see, Vietnam, Nixon, OPEC, Gerald Ford, Jimmy Carter, Russian grain
embargo,
drugs, sex, rock & roll, southern rock, disco,
The original "Halloween", "Friday the 13th", "Nightmare..." movies
Pintos, Vegas, last of Mopar in Nascar - for 3 decades,
did I mention drugs, sex & rock & roll...
Timex computers, ping pong home video game
American Bicentennial
There were a few good things about the 70's - but I'm thinking damn few!
Cal