Re: Re: AH! school bites. I need help on the "70s"

From: BoogYT1300@aol.com
Date: Thu Feb 24 2000 - 20:45:01 EST

In a message dated 2/24/00 5:21:45 PM Pacific Standard Time, clhyer@hom.net
writes:

<< ets see, Vietnam, Nixon, OPEC, Gerald Ford, Jimmy Carter, Russian grain
 embargo,
 drugs, sex, rock & roll, southern rock, disco,
 The original "Halloween", "Friday the 13th", "Nightmare..." movies
 Pintos, Vegas, last of Mopar in Nascar - for 3 decades,
 did I mention drugs, sex & rock & roll...
 Timex computers, ping pong home video game
 American Bicentennial
 There were a few good things about the 70's - but I'm thinking damn few!
 Cal

ROCKY HORROR PICTURE SHOW!!!!!!!!!