RE: What are the best spark plugs???

From: Bernd D. Ratsch (bernd@texas.net)
Date: Thu Feb 24 2000 - 20:59:46 EST

You can find them at any automotive store:

Autolite #5224 = Stock Replacement (Special Power Tip)
Autolite #3923 = One range colder (Standard Tip)

Pro's/Con's of a colder plug:

PRO: The plug will allow for a quicker "cool down" to help prevent
"pinging" (in some cases) and also helps with NOS/Blower applications.
CON: Increased chance of plug fouling in stop and go traffic and in cold
weather.

I'm a Splitfire person (and i've never had a problem with them) but I tried
the 3923's and am happy with the performance that I get from them with the
NO2. (Still put the Splitfires back in when I go offroading)