RE: What are the best spark plugs???

From: Bernd D. Ratsch (bernd@texas.net)
Date: Thu Feb 24 2000 - 22:46:37 EST

The "Special Power Tip" is an extended tip (electrode) that protrudes into
the combustion chamber slightly more than the regular tip. It's just the
design that they use. I was hesitant with the 3923's at first, but they
worked out just fine.

You can find most plug designs within the range of two to three steps colder
and hotter. The tip design didn't seem to matter on the dyno and on the
street tests so the only deciding factor for me was the heat range.

- Bernd