Re: AH! school bites. I need help on the "70s"

From: Marty Galyean (mgalyean@acm.org)
Date: Thu Feb 24 2000 - 23:11:46 EST

Ok, in a nutshell (not necessarily in chrono order):

Streaking!, "I am NOT a crook!" -Nixon, Earth Day, Viet Nam 'Police Action'
Ended, 240z ('69, close nuff), Star Wars, Aerosmith, Debbie Does Dallas, EGR
valves (etc.), Led Zeppelin, Gilligan, Steely Dan, Speed Limit 80 MPH,
O.P.E.C, Speed Limit 55 MPH, Huge (extremely) American Cars, tiny import cars,
Wilt Chamberlin, The Packers, Andy Warhol, The Cowboys, CB radios, The
SuperDome, George Carlin, Blow Dryers, OJ the Good Years, Bellbottoms, AMC
Gremlin, John Belushi, 8-track tapes, Steve Martin, Hang Gliding, weed without
angledust, sex without AIDS.

Hope that helps,
Marty