Subject: AH! school bites. I need help on the "70s"

From: Brett Forehand (brett4hand@hotmail.com)
Date: Thu Feb 24 2000 - 23:33:20 EST

Ok, Heather has been lying about her age.... I got all this stuff from her:
70's stuff! (lying)

Grand Funk Railroad "We're An American Band"
Bell bottoms.... had to have at least one pair that you wore every day of
the week.
Black Sabbath.... "too scary!", but you listened to them when your parents
weren't around.
Eagles.... "great band", and look at the 'fro on Henley!
Uh, leisure suits and platform shoes. (See "That 70's show")
Peter Frampton "Frampton Comes Alive"...."a MUST have make-out/parking
8-TRACK" (Please see dictionary for definition of "8-track")
K.C. and the Sunshine Band "mah mah mah mah mah boogie shoes!"
Parliament/Funkadelic/Ohio Player's.... in case you forgot what real funk
was about!
Rick James.... to remind you what real funk was about.
Big block Trans Am's!!! 145 on hwy 287/281 :)
Saturday Night Fever...."hey, can ya dig it? I knew that ya could!"
Oh yeah.... Ted Nugent, for some Motor City madness to remind you that rock
was still alive.
AC/DC to really remind you that rock was still alive!
Since this is a Dodge based group.... all bow down to the infamous K-car and
it's God.... Lee Iacocca!!! (they both saved Mean Mother Mopar, and thanks
to them we drive our cool Dak's!)

Just kidding about Heather.... this is all the stuff running around my head
from the '70's.

Still working on the Heather/Flip album, including the hits:
Am I blue?
Blue Velvet
Summertime Blues (by Blue Cheer)
Anything by the Smurf's
Blue Christmas
That "I'm blue, bah da bu dah ba dah song...."
Should have it ready for the Texas DML meeting... see ya'll!

Brett
'94 Dak CC Sport (it's turning blue now!)