Re: Subject: AH! school bites.   need help on the "70s"

From: fdedip@whale-mail.com
Date: Fri Feb 25 2000 - 00:38:06 EST

You know, I actually own 3-4 versions of "Blue Christmas", including
one in Cajun French, in which "bleu" is the only word I
understand. :) Then there's the Tom Waits album "Blue Valentine"-
yes, that's why I bought it.
That "I'm blue, bah da bu dah ba dah song...."
... that is an awesome song! I have no idea what its called, or who
sings it.
Flip

Still working on the Heather/Flip album, including the hits:
Am I blue?
Blue Velvet
Summertime Blues (by Blue Cheer)
Anything by the Smurf's
Blue Christmas
That "I'm blue, bah da bu dah ba dah song...."
Should have it ready for the Texas DML meeting... see ya'll!

Brett
'94 Dak CC Sport (it's turning blue now!)