Re: Ford diesel

From: Clay Cooke (cooke@ecn.purdue.edu)
Date: Fri Feb 25 2000 - 00:46:05 EST

I dont think that ford actually owns cummins, or even part of it, Ive been
interviewing with them here recently and there was no mention of it. They
did say that Ford uses some of the larger cummins diesels in their larger
(ie not passenger) trucks, like for construction and hauling.

Clay

84 Dodge Ram, scrapin pavement w/ 440 8bbl
96 Indy Ram, scrapin EVERYTHING w/ 360 Magnum!' -(www.indyram.org)
69 Road Runner 440 6bbl, project car

http://expert.cc.purdue.edu/~cooke