Gibson and Borla owners

From: Aajaynefour@cs.com
Date: Fri Feb 25 2000 - 01:40:24 EST

Hello,

Anyone in the Los Angeles area that has either a Gibson or Borla Exhaust
system on a V8 Dakota? I'm in the process of deciding on a cat-back system
for my 2000 4.7L 4x4 CC 5 Sp. and am leaning towards the Gibson Dual side
exit but have not ruled out the single side exit or the Borla systems
(although they are more expensive).

I would love to hear one in person. I would be willing to travel to wherever
you are located. I'm in the Soviet......er.......Santa Monica area.

e-mail me privately at: aajaynefour@cs.com

Thanks
Andrew