It's good to bitch(somewhat on topic)

From: Geoffrey Hackbart (digum98@yahoo.com)
Date: Fri Feb 25 2000 - 01:53:30 EST

Hey all,
just wanted to say that it is good to bitch about some
things. I went to take my truck in to get my rear main
seal fixed, as well as other things, and I figured I
would be stuck with a 2dr POS from Enterprise. Well, I
bitched about it alot and the guy was going to give me
a 2dr Mirage. I was like, OH HELL NO!! I'm 6'1" 240lbs
and I can't stand to sit in those stupid things. So,
instead, I got a 2000 Grand Cherokee 4x4. Gotta love
it!!! Just wanted to say this.

=====
Later,
Geoffrey
~~~98 DAK CC SLT 3.9L V6 Metallic Red~~~
~Hotchkis Performance 2/3 suspension kit~
ICQ#62723274