RE: VA meet RE: Rules

From: Barret, Matt (MATT_BARRET@earthtech.com)
Date: Fri Feb 25 2000 - 07:40:55 EST

Awesome!! Thanks for coordinating that part Jon, One, thing I'll add is that
it's 75 degrees today here Richmond, and its possible to be that hot on
March 4th, For those that are coming and want to race, YOU MUST WEAR LONG
PANTS TO RACE, no exceptions, No shorts or cut offs and I think Tank tops
are off limits also?!!
Can't wait to get everyone together in one place!
Matt -- Mechanicsville, VA
`00 Sport Plus 4.7L 5spd. 9 1/4 3.92 LSD
RC 2x4 Homemade intake & K&N open element,
Traction Bars, Spring clamps, ...
BEST 1/4 14.871 @ 91.01 MPH
ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ