RE: lift kit

From: Brown, Mike (CAD) (MBrown@ciena.com)
Date: Fri Feb 25 2000 - 09:30:19 EST

I just bought the Rancho kit the other day. They will price match, but so does "Offroad Warehouse".
They both will easily include shocks and shipping and handling. I bought the rancho 3" kit and 4-RSX shocks,
all for the price of $1256 - including shipping and handling (with no tax).

-Mike Brown
Pasadena, MD.