Sometimes I really hate dodge.

From: Terri Pryer (dzoo@arn.net)
Date: Fri Feb 25 2000 - 13:27:17 EST

Arggghh. Whoever the other day said that the would like to rip dodge a new
one, I am right there with you. I Bought some chrome valve covers and right
there on the box it said INCLUDES GASKETS. So before I leave I look to make
sure and yup No gaskets. So I ask the guy behind the counter and he is just
dumbfounded (and dumb) he pulls up on his computer and they don't even have
any in stock except for ONE lousy gasket for a 92. And the other dealership
wants $35 for some more!!!What a rip.
Mark
91 cc 5spd 6er Dynomax Catback,14x3 K&N