Re: . I need help on the "70s"

From: Frank Johnson (frankwjohnson@hotmail.com)
Date: Fri Feb 25 2000 - 13:07:47 EST

I looked around for one of those slingshors, and the 2 stores that i visited
aren't premitted to sell them by law because people were getting hurt by
them.
We should work on setting a system up in the bed of the Dak, like a gunner's
seat and have Dak water baloon fights. That would be great.
Ok, all you military/ex-military guys/gals out there, we need some gunner's
seats and swivel tripods or whatever. hehehe

Frank WJ