Re: Tow hooks

From: fawcett@uism.bu.edu
Date: Fri Feb 25 2000 - 14:20:30 EST

Mike,

Great timing... Our fearless leader (Jon S.) recently posted a write-up I did
for installing the MOPAR tow hooks on my '98 4x4. Thanks Jon! It's in the
"Maintenance, Modifications & Upgrades" section and the direct link is:

http://www.cs.fredonia.edu/~stei0302/www/dakota/UPGRADES/TOWHOOKS/index.html

It's pretty brief but should give you a flavor for the job. Somebody else was
looking into the brush guard + tow hook combo but I can't think of his name at
the moment.

I found the install pretty simple but feel free to fire off any questions and
I'll try to answer them.
Tom