Re: RE: Why, I ask? Why?

From: Heather M (heathernlonestar@hotmail.com)
Date: Fri Feb 25 2000 - 14:50:06 EST

Well, I am one of those...not once have you seen me "degrade" another
vehicle. I am a truck enthusiast. I love all trucks, with greater respect
to the Dodge family. I'm kinda fond of some of the cars, but driving a
truck, I just can't get used to a car again. Not to say I wouldn't drive
one, but hey...I love my truck. I also would make note that all people are
different and we all have different tastes. We were not made to mimic each
other and not one group is better than the other, but we are all best at
what we can do individually. I do not like to see posts on the DML that
degrades other individuals. Yes we poke around and pick on each other, but
if you don't/can't handle this, then don't even think about being on here.
Life is WAY TO F*CKING SHORT to not live it with as much happiness as we
can.

I love all the DML members just because they enjoy the same thing I do
(Dakota's) but sometimes y'all just need to chill out and respect each
other's statements and opinions without going off the wall and taking it to
heart as an insult towards yourself.

Jus my toosense werf :)

Heather

http://dakotatruck.tripod.com