Re: RE: Why, I ask? Why? Because.

From: Todd Abernathy (t_abernathy7@juno.com)
Date: Fri Feb 25 2000 - 16:01:41 EST

" I also would make note that all people are different and we all have
different tastes. We were not made to mimic each other and not one group
is better than the other, but we are all best at
what we can do individually. I do not like to see posts on the DML that
degrades other individuals. I love all the DML members just because they
enjoy the same thing I do (Dakota's) but sometimes y'all just need to
chill out and respect each other's statements and opinions without going
off the wall and taking it to heart as an insult towards yourself.
Heather"

(sniff)(sniff) Oy, I'm verklempted, talk among yourselves. A topic for
ya, why doesn't Dodge offer retracting antennas ?
(Just kidding.) Well put, Heather and Dave, I agree. I probably would
have purchased a Tundra if I could have afforded it.
Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.