new goodies for shelby

From: Scott Miller (kmiller@cvn.net)
Date: Sun Jan 23 2000 - 19:28:15 EST

hey all, kinda getting excited here, just got back from the local speed
shop. I got a new 15" steering wheel to replace my 13", and rounded up some
more stuff for my 360. I got a new truck oil pan, a new holley electric fuel
pump, MP windage tray, and ordered edelbrok aluminum valve covers to
compliment my edelbrok heads. Also ordered an MSD 6al and a set of Crane
Gold 1.5 adjustable roller rockers. can't wait to get this thing done.

mike d. how's yours coming????

later

Scott Miller
Shelby Dakota #322 (14.89 @ 89mph)
94 V-6 Dakota Sport (16.01 @ 85mph)
http://racetruck.tripod.com
http://racetruck.tripod.com/new/94dak.html

The Rules Have Changed...Get Paid to Surf the Web!
http://www.alladvantage.com/go.asp?refid=jqc218