Re: BFG All terrain 31x10.50's..... Good tires?

From: NVMYDakota@aol.com
Date: Fri Feb 25 2000 - 23:56:14 EST

In a message dated 2/25/00 9:53:48 PM Mountain Standard Time, dugan@iland.net
writes:

> So what do you guys think about these tires? Are they worth the
> $$$???

I have enver owned em (duh I gotta 2WD) BUT everyone I talk to says they are
the best ones ever! BFG at KOs get the knewest ones no need for old designs,
they are great ont eh road, nice and quite. AWESOME grip no traction
problems ever! even in 2" of snow (on a icy orad that is) then again these
were 33 12.50s ona Jeep... Oh well 31 X 10.50 should still kick ass, adn if
nothing else there sidewall design just kicks ass!

    Greg