SmokinDakota.com Online Store is up!

From: SmokinDakota (webmaster@smokindakota.com)
Date: Sat Feb 26 2000 - 04:01:43 EST

Hey everyone,

We have finally finished the beginning stages of our online store. The
specials are posted and there is a special order for on the "special page".
You must order from this page to take part of the discount. Currently I have
Gibson Exhaust's and JBA Headers on sale. We have received our credit card
terminal and can accept Visa, Mastercard, and American Express. Come take a
look and if there is something you would like to see offered, please tell
me. All orders placed this weekend should go out on Monday. And for the
Borla group buy, I still need a few more FOR SURE orders in order to get a
good discount. If you are thinking of getting the Gibson stainless, hold off
for the Borla Stainless. The Borla should be about the same price, if not
cheaper than the Gibson Stainless.

Enjoy,

Steven 2me
http://www.smokindakota.com