RE: Pictures of Condensation in Oil filler tube

From: Josh Stolarz (jstolarz@loa.com)
Date: Sat Feb 26 2000 - 08:18:33 EST

Am I wrong here? If I have a brand new truck with 4500 miles on the motor, I
should not see a big buildup of sludge and water collecting under the oil fi
ller cap? Apparently the person who sent me this thinks I am wrong. Take a l
ook at the pictures of Matt's sludge, his is yellow. This is not what I expe
ct to see on a new truck that I just payed alot of money for. Just my 2cents
, sorry if I annoyed people.

http://dakota.jumpautos.com/sludge.htm

Josh