RE: RE: Why, I ask? Why?

From: The Man From Utopia (tmfu@home.com)
Date: Sat Feb 26 2000 - 20:16:33 EST

> McCarter highway. You wanna run em? ;) You shoulda been
> there for our Rutt's Hutt meet. Bob was waiting for you!

Oh ok.. Run em??? nah.. I have too much fun picking on the folks from the GM
plant, and the locals. Bob's a wimp.. That's all part of his show.. Acts big
until you take him to task... ;-) He wouldn't run me.. He knows after the
spanking he recieves he won't be able to sit for a week.... Plus he's wimped
out a couple of times already...and if he ever decided to race I'd bet he
would have NOS or a SC under the hood. His ego wouldn't allow him to lose..
I wish I could have been there, it figures the one time I have to work Bob
wants to run... ;-) Oh well we'll see next time. Speaking of which anyone
up for a Stewarts meet??

Greg
95 DSC v6 5spd
Rahway NJ