Egged Truck

From: durling@attglobal.net
Date: Sat Feb 26 2000 - 23:58:07 EST

Man the first thing I have to ask is for you to please put a subject in
the subject line so we can reply to the subject and make it easier to
review in the archives. If you are doing this and it is not getting
through i'm sorry. If not I don't want to be sounding like i'm being a
jerk i'm just requesting you do this please (meant in the friendliest
way possible).

About your truck.....I would guess that the egg probably stripped the
wax right off the paint. I would personally rewax the truck or at least
that section using a good clear-coat pre-cleaner first. Again, just a
suggestion but I would do it myself as a good precaution.

As far as torture.....tie the bastard up in his car, hoping that is
something he cares about, and put all of the windows down. Have about 6
dozen eggs and return to him what he did to you and make sure that he
and his interior get it good. There's nothing worse than 2 or 3 day old
egg that you cannot get out of the carpet and upholstery and it starting
to really stink.

Jeff Durling
'96 RC Sport -318