Re: Re: Price for Labor for Rear Gears removal?

From: fdedip@whale-mail.com
Date: Sun Feb 27 2000 - 09:58:55 EST

Huh, that sounds like a lot. I was talking to this guy at the
Sportsmen Show a couple weeks ago, and they had it $150 for labor for
a gear switch. He also told me that they would put the locker (I
intend to get the Powertrax No-Slip) on at no extra charge, since
there wasn't any more labor involved in that, which I thought was
very honest of them.
Flip