Netiquette

From: Tim J Koth (Tim.J.Koth@aexp.com)
Date: Sun Feb 27 2000 - 09:37:32 EST

Could I ask for some nettiquette on replies to the list please? I'm not trying
to start a flame war, but when you get the DML in digest format you HAVE to
scroll through everything as all the postings are condensed into a sigle
email.The option of the delete button doesn't exist. So I get multiple replies
to huge emails that aren't trimmed at reply time and must scrolllllllllll
through them each time to get to the next post. This is a major pain in the
down button. Please... I beg of you!! It will enhance my (and all
digest-format members) DML driving experience!!!! Thank you. Please send all
flames to weanie-head@whitehouse.gov