Re: Re: QuickD Intake kit?

From: fawcett@uism.bu.edu
Date: Sun Feb 27 2000 - 11:29:52 EST

I took a maiden voyage with my Po-Boy Intake (sort of an ugly home-brew version
of the quick D) and while I didn't notice any difference off-idle as compared to
the FABM I was running, when you punch it, it's a whole new ballgame! Jeez, it
was almost scary! The engine wound up really quick and all I can say is ya'
better be holding on tight when you slam the go pedal! To early to tell on any
improvement in economy (and I know this tank of gas is shot due to the "fun"
factor) but my initial impression is a positive one.
Tom