Borla advantage?

From: Colsonjim@aol.com
Date: Sun Feb 27 2000 - 13:48:23 EST

I have been reading with great interest the posts involving the possible
Borla Exhaust group buy. I would like to know if anyone on the list can tell
me what kind of advantage this would provide on my 99R/T? Performance gains
are always a plus but, is this system really worth the $$$$? I have yet to
add any modifications. Would this may be a good place to start or should I
consider an alternative first step? Thanks in advance for your opinions.

Jim Colson
Lawrence, Kansas
99R/T CC