RE: Re: RE:Smokindakota

From: SmokinDakota (webmaster@smokindakota.com)
Date: Sun Feb 27 2000 - 16:04:00 EST

I have updated the specials page to reflect the 4.7 exhaust special. Go
ahead and place an order on the secure order form on the specials place. If
you place it today, I will ship it out first thing in the morning.

Steven 2me
http://www.smokindakota.com
http://www.dodge-trucks.net (coming soon)
AOL IM = SmknDakTrk