What is the largest size tire for '97 4x4 Dak? I looked in the archive but no help

From: Gery M (Gerym@concentric.net)
Date: Sun Feb 27 2000 - 17:45:10 EST

Hello,
Ok, Ok, I am one of those DML lurkers. Read a lot, post seldom but I hope
someone can help.
        I checked the archive but found no answer. What is the (Recommened) largest
size tire I can put on the stock rims of my 1997 Dak 4x4 CC? I currently
have the Goodyear 31x10.5x15 R/Ts. I have seen some 32x11.5x15 A/T, can I
put these on without any rubbing or other bad things?

Thanks
Gery
1997 Dakota Blk 4x4,CC,
5.2,AT,3.92
Only mods so far - Flowmaster, 3-piece Bug shield
Oh yeah I also did the Open Air Intake but went back to stock.