Re: AH! school bites. I need help on the "70s"

From: MrDakota95@aol.com
Date: Sun Feb 27 2000 - 18:14:37 EST

In a message dated 2/27/00 11:27:18 AM Central Standard Time,
mcrumley@airmail.net writes:

<<
 I'm surprised no one has mentioned the two absolute best things about the
 70s, one sadly gone, the other thankfully still going strong. The no-bra
 look with see-thru blouses, and..................Huh? What? Where?...Where
 was I? Oh yeah, and the greatest record album ever recorded, "Dark Side of
 the Moon".which has been on the Billboard charts almost continuously since
 it first came out.

 Mike Crumley 97 V6 Auto
 mail to: mcrumley@airmail.net >>

Sadly having been married all these years dulled my hormonal memories but no
bra's and see through blouses was one of the more enjoyable fads of the
decade and yes Pink is still going strong !!

MrDakota95