Re: Free Horsepower?? And first ride in an R/T!

From: Kyle Kozubal (grndak4x4@home.com)
Date: Sun Feb 27 2000 - 19:15:43 EST

> what is this plate that i am looking for? does this apply to my truck
also?
> thanx
> Paul Finley -94 4x4 clubcab slt V6 5spd (want a 360 bad)

Is located where to factory cold air duct is mounted at/into the grill, on
the passenger's side of the engine bay of course. The plate is right infront
of the air duct. Mine just popped out and it was a black plastic. Had it out
for like 4 years now, thought everyone knew about this 'mod'.
Kyle
93 Dakota 4x4 V6