Bob & Greg - Perfect together? NOT!

From: The Man From Utopia (tmfu@home.com)
Date: Sun Feb 27 2000 - 19:46:18 EST

>> Bob's a wimp.. That's all part of his show.. Acts big
>> until you take him to task... ;-) He wouldn't run me.. He knows after the
>> spanking he recieves he won't be able to sit for a week.... Plus he's
wimped out a
>> couple of times already...and if he ever decided to race I'd bet he would
>> have NOS or a SC under the hood.
>>
>> His ego wouldn't allow him to lose..I wish I could have
>> been there, it figures the one time I have to work Bob wants to run...
;-)
>> Oh well we'll see next time. Speaking of which anyone up for a Stewarts
>> meet??
>
> Hey you HUMP, He didn't say I was looking to race you bonehead.......just
> waiting for you. :) Why would I want to race someone to lose?

Bob everyone knew you were gonna eat crow, so face up to that fact.. ;-)
Just remember Bob YOU were the one to say you would have whumpped on me but
"You had you Goldfish on the passenger seat".. Hey I still have the email
someplace if you need a memory refresh... ;-)

> If I said "kick your ass" I meant kick YOUR ass physically :)

Yeah you and what Army?

> not your trucks!Well at least you got me pegged right....with the ego that
> is. When I get the SC we'll be even :)

Wimp or shrimp?? See this folks! He has to get a SC to compete with a 5
speed.. Gee even with half the trash in NJ in the bed and a shell he still
needs a handicap... Hey Bob did I see a set of handicap plates on your truck
at the last meet?? ;-)

> You com'in to foxwoods or what?

I'm hoping... Gotta find a babysitter to mind the terrors...

> BTW..... How bout Calahans instead of Stewarts so me and Rodg
> don't have to travel so far .....this time

Which one and where??

Dak content: Did the first wash of the year, got the dirt&grime from old man
Winter all washed away.. Even got a coat of wax on the truck! My truck has
untinted wing windows and I want to put a sheet of tint on them. How do I
remove the window so I can do this without having it look crappy...

Greg
95 DSCC v6 5spd
Rahway NJ