greetings

From: Hali Sanderlin (mrknightly97@hotmail.com)
Date: Sun Feb 27 2000 - 21:29:31 EST

I am quite new to the DML. I just recently purchased my black 1997 Dodge
Dakota Sport (V6) in July.. and i'm convinced it's the best looking vehicle
on the road. I have a couple concerns, however. First of all, I have some
very distinct swirl marks.. which i've been trying deperately to get rid of.
  I didn't know if any of ya'll could suggest a really good car wax. I have
waxed it several times and it hasn't seemed to have helped at all. My truck
is great, but it would be even better if it looked like a gloss finish and
not a flat (ok, it's not quite that bad).

Second, I was curious about how big of a tire I can fit on my truck.. I only
have 2wd, so I don't think I have much to work with.

Third... has anybody here had any warranty problems? I've taken my Dak in a
couple times... and they seem to only fix half of the problem. I think the
previous owner didn't take as good of care of it as I do.. and I need to get
everything squared away before I travel. But i'm going to take it in for
the forth time tomorrow.. and i'm really hoping that I get it back, and the
engine stops knocking. (I've been told it could be a water pump problem).

if anybody can help me, it would be much appreciated..

Hali.
97 sprt v6 auto