Re[2]: Fulltime Transfer Case Question

From: fawcett@uism.bu.edu
Date: Mon Feb 28 2000 - 10:36:47 EST

Maybe I was in a bad mood this morning? (didn't think so, but could have
been)... As much as I wish it was, the system described is not even close to
what we have in our Kota's so I don't think I was really being picky. Probably
could have said it better, but definitely not picky in my estimation.
I'll cool my jets in any case. Thanks Peter.
Tom