RE: DML Digest V4 #1645

From: Terry Corder (terryc@snesystems.com)
Date: Mon Feb 28 2000 - 14:11:47 EST

Rob,

I believe I have a company here in Louisville that sells them. I
believe the one I saw Sat. was a gray plastic one, I will check the
price and availability and let you know something. Hopefully will have
an answer this afternoon.

While I am talking a have a question. I sent an email a while back
about my fan clutch "squeaking" has anyone else had a similar problem?
I only here it when I either stop or start the engine, and it only
happens about 2-3 times until the fan either gets stopped or started
completely. If you have did you find a solution, if you haven't then I
will just have to call my dealership and have it checked out. Thanks in
advance.

Terry Corder
99 R/T RC V6 no current MODS...:(...
Just got it give me a break...:)

> Date: Mon, 28 Feb 2000 11:38:16 EST
> From: SS454454@aol.com
> Subject: Re: DML:front air dam

> Ok well i checked with the dealer and they want a lot for the lower
fascia.
> its not a air dam. So im gonna look around. I found this place that
sells
> them for 130 $ but they need painting as they only come in black. So
If